Last updated: February 1, 2007
- The Amerasians from Vietnam: A California Study. Chung Hoang Chuong and Le Van.
Mixed Race Identity and Experience
After Intermarriage: Ethnic Identity among Mixed-Heritage Japanese-Americans and Hispanics. Cookie White Stephan and Walter G. Stephan.
Children of Mixed Heritage in Need in Islington. Ruth Sinclair and Nadeem Hai.
- Colonial and Post-Colonial Hybridities: Eurasians in India. Lionel Caplan.
- Counseling and Outreach Strategies for Assisting Multiracial College Students. Derrick A. Paladino and Harrison Davis Jr.
Crossing Racial Lines: Geographies of Mixed-Race Partnering and Multiraciality in the United States. Richard Wright, Serin Houston, Mark Ellis, Steven Holloway and Margaret Hudson.
- Dimensions of Self Identification Among Multiracial and Multiethnic Respondents in Survey Interviews. Timothy P. Johnson, Jared B. Jobe, Diane O’Rourke, Seymour Sudman, Richard Warnecke, Noel Chavez, Gloria Chapa-Resendez, and Patricia Golden.
- Does It Matter How We Measure? Racial Classification and the Characteristics of Multiracial Youth. David R. Harris.
- Mixed Racial Backgrounds: A Review of the Literature. Natasha Prodan-Bhalla.
- Racial and Ethnic Differences In Parent-Child Relationships: Does Mixed Race Matter? Holly E. Heard and Jenifer L. Bratter.
- Shades of Community and Conflict: Biracial Adults of African-American and Jewish-American Heritages. Josylyn C. Segal.
- The Educational Costs of Being Multiracial: Evidence from a National Survey of Adolescents. David R. Harris and Justin L. Thomas.
- “Their Habits were Startling”: Mixed-Heritage Resistance in the Era of Scientific Racism. Kathleen M.W. Thomas.
- Trends in the U.S. Multiracial Population from 1990-2000. ESRI.
- We the People of More Than One Race. Census Bureau.
- “WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?”: The Psychological and Social Well-Being of Multiracial Adolescents. Mary E. Campbell and Jennifer Eggerling-Boeck.
What are the Strengths of Interracial Families? Kelly N. Burrello.
- Outcomes of Transracial Adoption. Arnold R. Silverman.
- Normative Development in Transracial Adoptive Families: An Integration of the Literature and Implications for the Construction of a Theoretical Framework. Karie M. Frasch and Devon Brooks.
- Transracial Adoption: The Pros and Cons and the Parents’ Perspective. Andrew Morrison.
- Transracial Adoption of Black Children: An Economic Analysis. Mary E. Hansen and Daniel Pollack.